City Heights Town Council Inc.
May 3rd , 2016
6:30pm – 8:00pm
City Heights/ Weingart Library
3795 Fairmount Avenue, San Diego CA. 92105.
San Diego CA 92105
1. Call to order
2. Approval of the Agenda for the meeting (action item);
3. Public Comment –Limited to three minutes –non-agenda items only
- Committee Comment – limited to three minutes – non-agenda items only
- Attendance Sheet – you are not required to sign-in, however, it is helpful if you wish to be added to our mailing list or if you are requesting additional information.
- Approval of Minutes (action item);
Business - action and non-action items:
7.1 Officer Felkins Presentation
7.2 CHTC Financial Statement
7.3 Update on Council Forum
Next meeting June 7th 2016, 6:30pm; Mid-City Police Station
4310 Landis Street, San Diego, CA 92105
The mission of the City Heights Town Council is to advocate for and on behalf of our community through building relationships among neighbors and creating safe, attractive neighborhoods to improve the quality of life for our residents